5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have a Samsung 40" LED flat screen that lost it's picture but had voice, I was not about to throw it out and buy a new one as it was only five years old and it had a great picture.I brought it into Steve's Electronics and within one week he fixed the problem and I had my beautiful TV back in excellent working order.

He was a pleasure to do business with, he definitely knows his electronics. The repair cost was very reasonable, I couldn't have replaced the TV for what I paid to have it fixed.

So if you have a TV that you absolutely love and it's giving you a problem, before you think about discarding it I highly recommend that you bring it to Steve for his evaluation, you won't be disappointed.Thank you Steve!!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Bermy1 is overall satisfied with Steves Electronics Connecticut. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ebay that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Steves Electronics Connecticut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Steves Electronics Connecticut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steves Electronics Connecticut?

Comments