Steves Electronics Connecticut - Very happy with TV repair!

5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have a Samsung 40" LED flat screen that lost it's picture but had voice, I was not about to throw it out and buy a new one as it was only five years old and it had a great picture. I brought it into Steve's Electronics and within one week he fixed the problem and I had my beautiful TV back in excellent working order.

He was a pleasure to do business with, he definitely knows his electronics. The repair cost was very reasonable, I couldn't have replaced the TV for what I paid to have it fixed.

So if you have a TV that you absolutely love and it's giving you a problem, before you think about discarding it I highly recommend that you bring it to Steve for his evaluation, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Steve!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Steves Electronics Connecticut Tv Repair.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2016.

Steves Electronics Connecticut - STEVES ELECTRONIC ELECTRONICS REPAIR HARTFORD CT.

I Left him a automotive audio amp from my daughters Saab 9-3 for repair along with a $20.00 deposit. He kept telling me he was researching the part the amp needed as he kept putting me off and not answering my phone calls or voice mails.

Many times when I went there he was out and when I left messages they were never responded to. After 3 months I found someone who could fix the amp but when I caught Steve At his business inquiring about the amp I left with the $20.00 deposit he got real nasty saying he didn't know where the amp was or what happened to it. I am guessing he repaired the expensive in demand hard to find amp and sold it for profit on Ebay or some other online site.

I looked on ebay and this same type amp used are selling for almost $300.00 So now I was ripped off about $320.00 and disrespected. Don't do business with this guy he stole from me and he will probably do the same to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steves Electronics Connecticut Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03, 2015.